Aqua Monitor - Smart Programmable Water Sampler
Aqua Monitor is a novel water sampler for use in a wide variety of deployment scenarios. Aqua Monitor is equally capable of integration within a traditional mooring arrangement, a towed-vehicle system or ROV/AUV platforms.
This unique device enables the collection of up to fifty discrete water samples for post recovery laboratory analysis. The instrument may be programmed for autonomous time series sampling or for operation in "slave" mode within an integrated system. Applications are as diverse as the range of possible deployment platforms and include sampling for nutrients, phytoplankton, salinity, suspended-load, tracers and contaminants.
Features, Benefits & Applications
• Determine phytoplankton numbers during blooms
• Independent assessment of key parameters
• De-trend data corrupted by biofouling
• Obtain frequent in-situ calibration points
• Measure difficult variables
• Phytoplankton, nutrients, salinity, suspended-load
• Fixed-point and spatial sampling
• Long-period deep-ocean deployments
• TMDL assessment
• Fifty samples of up to 1 liter each
• Multiple preservatives per deployment
• Fully programmable sampling
• Deploy to 4000 m
Aqua Monitor provides a new approach to water sampling and a versatility that enables its use in a very wide range of application areas. These include phytoplankton and nutrient sampling as part of a mooring package and within towed-vehicle systems.
Download a detailed Datasheet.
Informations in german needed?
Just click here and read all our informations in german!
Copyright © EnviroTech LLC | Email: email@example.com