AutoLAB - Non-Submersible Automatic Analyzer
AutoLAB is a pumped field-station or shipborne nutrient measurement package for the automatic analysis and logging of nutrient concentrations.
The modular system may be configured to measure multiple nutrients simultaneously and can run while unattended for long periods. Nitrate (and/or nitrite), silicate, phosphate and ammonium versions are currently available. High frequency sampling and integral self-calibration routines enable AutoLAB to cost-effectively provide reliable nutrient data with minimal maintenance overhead.
Features, Benefits & Applications
• Identification of important temporal and spatial nutrient features
• Maximizes use of valuable ship-time and expertise
• Enhances existing environmental monitoring
• Cost-effective round the clock nutrient measurement
• Built on field proven technology
• Riverine and freshwater monitoring programs
• Nutrient surface mapping
• Pumped wells and ground water assessment
• Water quality monitoring
• Continuous real-time field nutrient measurements
• Modular multi-chemistry system
• High frequency analysis
• Integral self-calibration
• Fully programmable chemistry
• Portable and easy to use
AutoLAB is pumped field-station or automated vessel mounted nutrient measurement package. When fitted aboard a surface vessel AutoLAB makes cost-effective use of expensive ship-time by providing a continuous surface mapping capability.
Download a detailed Datasheet.
Informations in german needed?
Just click here and read all our informations in german!
Copyright © EnviroTech LLC | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org