EcoLAB - Advanced Multi-Channel Analyzer System
EcoLAB is a new generation of advanced in-situ chemical analyzer for marine and freshwater applications. The design enables the simultaneous analysis of multiple chemical species. EcoLAB breaks new ground and incorporates analysis sequences for nitrate, nitrite, phosphate, silicate and ammonium. EcoLAB is a multi-purpose platform for biological and chemical measurements within the aquatic environment and includes the ability to host external sensors.
Introducing EcoLAB Trio: Due to demand from our customers we have introduced a new low cost version of EcoLAB. Streamlined and focused tightly on high quality multi-channel nutrient monitoring EcoLAB Trio is the ideal solution where budgets are tight, but requirements are high. Based on a tried and tested chemical engine, this new version also introduces many advances under the covers. Compare EcoLAB Trio and Pro here. Now you can get a tried and tested product with two analysis channels for the less than other single channel systems!!
Features, Benefits & Applications
• Simultaneous multi-nutrient analysis
• Enables study of episodic events and complex signals
• Precise nutrient data at an appropriate frequency
• Cost-effective enhancement to monitoring programs
• System host capability for complete monitoring package
• Phytoplankton blooms
• TMDL assessment
• Monitoring outfalls and run-off
• Environmental change research
• Fish kill diagnostics
• Sensitive wet-chemistry analysis
• Precision comparable to a lab analyzer
• Nitrate, phosphate, ammonia & silicate
• Fully programmable chemistry
• Self-recording and real-time data
EcoLAB is a fourth generation chemical analyzer. Based on extensive experience, this new device provides in-situ multi-chemistry capability for the first-time. Designed primarily for submersible applications EcoLAB can be readily integrated within mooring packages, dock-side applications and surface buoy systems.
Download a detailed Datasheet.
Informations in german needed?
Just click here and read all our informations in german!
Copyright © EnviroTech LLC | Email: email@example.com